Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hands On 2012

Any college aged guys out there? Anybody?

If you are out there & you're sitting there thinking ... "Hmmm, I would really like to be a missionary one day but I just don't know. I wish there was a way I could get a little experience first." Well, I have some GREAT news for you! There is such a way!!

Have you heard of the Hands On program? Here, in a nutshell, is what it is:

Hands On is a semester-long mentored missions experience that will allow you to:
  • Help people in spiritual and physical need
  • Learn from experienced international missionaries
  • Explore and investigate future service as a missionary
  • Learn to boldly and sensitively share Christ
  • Experience the joys and challenges of serving in another culture

So how great is that? And the news just gets BETTER! You can be a part of Hands On AND work with us!! That is right my friends! You can get a semester long missions experience WITH the Songhai IN Niger! Check out our job request on the Hands On site & email us if you have any questions at thephillips[at]pobox[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment