Friday, November 19, 2010

Volunteer Testimony: November 2010

Coming to Niamey for the second time was such an incredible blessing that words simply cannot display.  Separated by only 15 months of time between my last visit and now, I was able to witness, first hand, how a spark of hope and faith became a flame and that flame became a fire.  I saw the two opposite ends of the spectrum - total darkness from villages who have never heard the name of Jesus all the way to “new” believers who are shining a bright light and leading others to Christ.  I saw the pain of not knowing Jesus to the joy of knowing our Lord.  How could I not come here and be a witness to the perishing and an encourager to the faithful?  If you don’t know what to do in your walk, go where God is already working.  And He’s working here in West Africa!

- Jonathan O (Bowling Green, Kentucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment